In August 2020, Gelios Capital began the active stage of construction of a modern renewable energy facility: SES Dniprorudne with a peak panel capacity of 13.6 MW. The amount of investment in the project is UAH 220 million. The commissioning of the facility is scheduled for October 2020.
The main indicators of the object:
– Photovoltaic modules – Risen;
– Inverters – HUAWEI;
– Metal structures made of Metinvest metal;
– Electrical equipment – Siemens, EDS, Engineering, Odesakabel;
– Contractors – EDS-Engineering
– The size of the station – 20 hectares;
– Connection to the network – 35 kV.